Friday 18 March 2016

Continuing to WSPR on 144MHz

I'm continuing to WSPR on 144MHz with some success I think. At this time there is plenty of activity from Holland, so I'm getting spots, unfortunately not often able to spot the PA stations. Although there are quite a few traces on the WSPR waterfall they do not always decode.  Here is an example that shows a relatively strong station with Doppler shift that would not decode. This seems to be a problem with WSPR on Two Metres.  It would be nice to try WSJT-X on tropo as I understand that Doppler would be less of a problem. 

Strong but Doppler shifted signal probably from Holland
 Below is another that failed to decode.
NO decode WSPR 144MHz





So I am sorry if you've spotted me and I have not spotted you but this probably is a two way problem, there is just more activity in Holland, so thank you for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment